Monday, February 18, 2013
Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Many people have their favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe all locked up, but I have run across a lot, who never seem to have much luck with them. When I give them this recipe and method, it always becomes their go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies. These are delicious, practically foolproof, and they could not be easier.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:
1 cup butter (softened) - the real stuff, no margarine or shortening
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar (I use just a little less)
1 egg
1 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Method:
Cream together, butter, sugars, egg, soda, salt, and vanilla until light and fluffy (at least 5 minutes, scraping the bowl occassionally). Add flour and stir until well combined. Add chocolate chips and mix until just incorporated. Drop by tbsp on ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 375 F for 9 - 11 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment